Municipal Council Meeting Schedule - 2012
The Cataraqui Source Protection Committee is meeting with local municipal councils from January to March 2012 to provide an overview of our source protection plan. You are welcome to attend any of the meetings listed below. All meetings are held in the council chambers of the municipal office unless otherwise noted.
- Township of Frontenac Islands - Monday, January 9, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
- City of Brockville - Tuesday, January 10, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- United Counties of Leeds-Grenville - Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
- Township of Leeds and the Thousand Islands - Monday, January 23, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- City of Kingston - Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 7:30 p.m.
- Township of South Frontenac - Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Township of Athens - Monday, February 6, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Township of Front of Yonge - Monday, February 6, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Township of Rideau Lakes - Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 1:00 p.m.
- Township of Elizabethtown-Kitley - Monday, February 13, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- Loyalist Township - Monday, February 13, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- County of Frontenac - Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.
- Town of Gananoque - Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.
- Town of Greater Napanee - Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
- County of Lennox and Addington - Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
Please note that the dates and times of these meetings are subject to change. Please check with your local municipal office or call Donna Cellini at (613) 546-4228 ext. 248 to confirm the meeting times.
- close -